Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Kids in Town


Date: September 23rd, 2010
Location: The Bottom Bunk
Written by: Jere, age 9

I told Smokey I was really going to be bad at updating this journal thing, but he wouldn't listen. So sorry about not writing in a while.

THERE ARE TWO NEW KIDS HERE THAT KNOW ABOUT PORTALS AND DRAGONS!!!
Well, one kid knows about portals, the other knows about both portals and dragons.
Their names are Joah and Cole, and they've kind of popped up in kind of an odd way. I don't want to rewrite the story, so here's where Cole's arrival story starts. He's cool, but I don't think he really knows what he's doing.
Actually, I KNOW he doesn't know what he's doing, but without him being a total klutz, I never would have met him OR Joah probably, so I guess it all works out.

Joah showed up the same way Cole did, but for different reasons. Joah says his family is descended from a long line of dragon hunters, and he's chasing a really bad one through the dimensions.
Joah says people like me, who can see and talk to the dragons outside of their own dimension are really rare, and he had something called a watcher look for me. He already knew about me and who I was before he even showed up here! There's a story there, too, so go here to read it.

All right, I have to get some sleep. Apparently, I'm hunting dragons tomorrow.

-Jere

1 comment:

  1. I've just discovered your awesome blog, Jeremy! I'm so glad you've met two boys to share your adventures with. I can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete